After configuring your eligibility rules, the Test Eligibility page allows you to test the rules, ensuring that they work as intended across your opportunities. Please note that this article is in reference to the SLM Universal Application feature.
1. Navigate to the Eligibility tab of your Universe.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Test Eligibility.
3. Fill in answers to test your eligibility rules. Then click Test Answers at the bottom.
- All common questions will appear on the Test Eligibility page, even if there are no eligibility rules associated with the question.
- Supplemental questions do not appear on the Test Eligibility page.
- You do not have to fill out all questions on this page in order to test, even if the questions are actually required on the application form.
4. Icons will appear in the Eligible column in the upper right corner based on your answers. The red icon means you are ineligible for the opportunity based on your answers. You can click on the eye icon beside it to see which rule(s) were failed. The green check mark icon means you are eligible for the opportunity based on your answers.
5. You may edit your answers and click Test Answers again to re-test for eligibility.