The Board Member Evaluator role is the only evaluator role that can view follow ups (besides the Administrator role). Board Members can only access them using the Requests & Decision tool in the navigation list. To view Follow Ups as a Board Evaluator follow the steps below:
- In the top navigation bar click on Requests & Decisions.
- Make sure the box labeled Request Statuses is opened.
From the drop down list choose one of the three statuses:
- Follow Up Draft - these are follow ups that are being edited by applicants.
- Follow Up Submitted - these follow ups have been submitted but have not been reviewed by the administrator.
- Follow Up Complete - the administrator has reviewed these follow ups and marked them complete.
- After choosing one of the three statuses click Search. This will give you a list of all the grants with the chosen follow up status.
- Click the Project Name next to the grant you wish to see.
- In the middle of the next page will be a section labeled Grant Follow Ups. Click to open the section and view a grid of all follow ups attached to that request.
- Click the Paper Icon next to the follow up you wish to view.
- If you wish to view more grants repeat steps 1-7