The Collaborator feature allows applicants to work together on a single request. This is available for users with a Standard license or above, although it will only be visible from the Applicant's perspective. The following is a tutorial from the Applicants perspective.
Once you have started a request you will see the Collaborate button at the top of the page. This can be used to invite other people to work on this request.
- From the Collaborate pop up, enter the email address of the person you would like to invite,
- Set the Permission you would like the collaborator to have, either View, Edit, or Submit.
- And lastly, include a message and select Invite.
An email will be sent to the collaborator containing your message, their username, and a link to the logon page. After clicking this link the collaborator will be brought to the logon page. If this is their first time logging into the system, they will be asked to create a password.
After logging into the system, the collaborator will see this request under the Collaboration Requests tab of their Applicant Dashboard. Here they can select the edit form link and start collaborating on the document.
- The Collaborator will have access to all forms within the request.
- This includes LOIs, Applications, and all Follow Up Forms that have been assigned to the original applicant.