- Click Search in the navigation menu at the top of the page, and then select Users.
- Click on the box next to the type of User you're looking for (User Status and Roles) and click Search.
- Refine your search by entering the user's First and/or Last name at the top.
- After searching you'll be presented with a list of users that meet your search criteria.
- Note: You will be able to view the date the user was added to the system as well as the date that they last logged into the system
Click on the Edit Icon to the right of the user you want to edit.
Update the user information.
- If the user's profile is missing information in required fields these fields must be completed before saving.
- Note: If an administrator changes a user's password, that user will be required to change their password the next time they log in.
- Click on Save to finalize your changes.