Below are the available process visibility types. Select the appropriate type in the Edit Process Summary section of a process.
- The process is visible to all applicants on your Apply Page when turned on.
- Any applicant can apply within the process.
- This visibility type requires you to set an access code for the process.
- The process is only visible on your Apply Page if an applicant types in the correct access code for the process.
- Any applicant who enters the access code can apply within the process.
- The process is not visible on your Apply Page.
- This visibility type is designed for administrators to manually enter requests.