By default, the decision stage contains one installment form. However, you may add additional installment forms as needed by clicking the Add Installment Form button then either creating a new form or copying an existing one.
- If you are recording one time or installment awards you likely only need one installment form as you can use it at the time of approval to record multiple installments.
- You may need additional installment forms if you were, for example, awarding one-time awards and matching awards out of the same process.
The Auto Configure feature for Installment Forms lets you determine the initial installment due date, number of forms you would like to add, and the number of months between each form.
- You can choose from the following date options, or choose to turn it off by selecting “Not Using”.
- The Time Span option allows you to set the due date based on the number of days, weeks, months, or years before or after the decision date, or any other date field created in the process.
- The Specific Date option allows you to utilize a calendar to select a specific due date.
- The Sliding Date option allows you to select a due date at the end or beginning of the month, quarter, year or specific month after the decision date.
- These options will affect the first installment due date. Any additional installments added in the # to Add field will be due based on the number entered in the Months Between field
- For example, the configuration shown above would make the first installment due 30 days after the decision date, and the following two installments would be due 3 and 6 months after the first.