For details and context about shared questions in general, please refer to this article: Shared Questions. Follow these steps to add a shared question to a form:
- In the applicable process, navigate to the form where you want to share the question.
- Click Add Shared Question.
- Select the question from the list.
- If the question already exists on this form, it will be grayed out in this pop-up indicating that it cannot be shared to this form.
- The Shared On column in this pop-up shows which forms each question is already shared on.
- Click Add Selected Question.
- Note that the question has the icon pointed out below, indicating that this question is shared on other form(s) in the process.
- Make any edits to the question as needed (i.e. changing the required type, instructions, etc.).