GuideStar for Grant Applications allows applicants to populate responses to specific questions on a GLM form using data from their GuideStar profile.
Building "GuideStar for Grant Applications" Questions
- When editing a form, click Add GuideStar Question.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the GuideStar question you'd like to add to your form. Then click Add Selected Question.
- The question now appears on your form with a GuideStar icon next to the label.
- You may edit the instructions, required type, character limit, etc. just like a non-GuideStar question.
- GuideStar questions cannot be made read-only.
Using "GuideStar for Grant Applications" Questions
When filling out a form, an applicant can follow these steps to use this feature:
- Click Copy GuideStar Profile.
- In the pop-up that appears, the applicant can select any data from their GuideStar profile to copy into corresponding GuideStar questions on the GLM form.
- Click Copy Answers. The data will then automatically be added to the corresponding form question.
This resource from GuideStar provides more detail about what each question refers to within a GuideStar profile. https://learn.guidestar.org/hubfs/Docs/2019-GuideStar-Profile-Standard.pdf