The Scholarship must be Posted in CSuite before it can be synced to SLM.
To send a Scholarship to SLM:
- While viewing a Scholarship in CommunitySuite, click Edit SLM Options from the left-side menu.
- In the Scholarship SLM Options window, the default settings that you defined in System Data or the related Fund(s) will populate.
- If needed, you can edit the defaults to select a different SLM site or select a new SLM process.
- Edits made within the Scholarship SLM Options window will only affect the current Scholarship. SLM defaults in System Data and Fund(s) will not be affected.
- Once the Scholarship SLM Options have been reviewed or edited, click Save.
- Click Send to SLM from the left-side menu and the Scholarship will be sent to SLM for reporting purposes.
Scholarships can also be sent to SLM in a batch:
- From the Open Scholarship Bucket, click Send to SLM from the left-side menu.
- Filter the list if needed, then click Send to SLM from the left-side menu to send the Scholarships in the list to SLM.