To sync a request to CommunitySuite, the request must have an Approved status in SLM. This means the request is currently housed in the Approved and/or All Open Approvals workload page. Additionally, only requests that do not have any payments associated with them may be synced.
You can sync the request from two locations:
- Within the Request Summary of an Approved scholarship, via the CSuite tab and clicking the Sync button.
- The “All Open Approvals” workload page by clicking the toggle to the right of the unsynced request.
- The toggle color of an unsynced request is gray.
- The toggle color of a sync request is green.
Requests can also be synced in a batch:
- On the All Open Approvals workload page, select the requests to sync, click Batch Actions, then click Send to CommunitySuite.
Once a request is synced:
- You can unsync it up until the time the record is finalized in CommunitySuite.
- You no longer have the option to edit request installments. Instead you will have the option to Approve the installment.
- This will come into play once you have processed payments in CommunitySuite.
- The Sync/Unsync Request button will appear grayed out and "locked" once all of the following occurs:
- The SLM request is synced from SLM to CommunitySuite.
- The student and scholarship are set in CommunitySuite.
- Payments have been recorded and posted in CommunitySuite.