Cleaning up your GLM Site:
- Is your GLM/SLM site a little messy?
- Follow this help article to make sure the clutter is minimized in your site.
- Would you benefit from some extra training?
- This is an opportunity to set aside time with your CSM to maximize your use of GLM/SLM along with the possibility of retraining administrators on certain topics.
- Reach out to your CSM for more information on fine tunes.
Fields to Clean Up
- Are your State, Province, and Telephone fields inconsistent?
- In order to sync your GLM/SLM approved requests to CommunitySuite, the telephone number and state/province fields on the organization form (GLM) and user form (SLM) need to be edited to be in a specific format.
- Do you have international applicants? Do you want to sync profiles to CommunitySuite?
- Follow this help article and discuss if this field is appropriate for you.
- Overall, your CSM will be the best resource in understanding how to clean up those fields most efficiently.
Historical Requests (VERY important for profile integration)
- Are you looking to push a lot of historical records from CommunitySuite to GLM?
- There should be a separate call or process to link all CommunitySuite profiles with GLM/SLM profiles BEFORE you do this, so it doesn’t create duplicate organizations in GLM/SLM.