The Follow Ups for Non-Applicant feature allows administrators to assign Follow Up forms to users other than the applicant or members of the applicant’s organization. This includes "internal" users with Administrator, Grants Manager, Board Member and Staff Evaluator roles. This is an advanced feature. If you have an advanced license and this feature is not currently turned on in your site, please contact support to have the feature enabled.
Assigning non-applicants a Follow Up is a two step process. First, the user must be added as a potential assignee to the specific follow up form. To do this:
- Access the Process from the Process Manager page, and select the Follow Ups stage of the process.
- If the process does not already have a Follow Up, you will need to create one now.
- Select the Follow-Up form you would like to assign internal users to, and select the Select Internal icon to the right of the form name.
- A pop up will appear with all the internal users who are eligible to complete a follow up, organized by User Role.
- Select all users you would like to be able to assign, and then click Save Selection.
- The number of selected users will now appear on the Select Internal icon.
Now you can assign the internal user the follow up form. You can do this immediately after approving a grant or when manually making Follow Up assignments from the Request Summary page. Internal Users will find their Follow Up Assignments on their Dashboard in the Your Follow Ups tab. Please note that this tab will not be visible if the feature has not been turned on.