Within the full rich text editor (available when editing a process description, email template, instructions in a form question, etc.), you can add an image. Please note that the rich text editor that can be allowed on form questions (for users responding to those questions) does not give the option to add an image.
- Within the rich text editor, place your cursor where you want the image to appear.
- Click the Image icon.
- Enter the URL of the image.
- The image must be hosted online, for example on your foundation's website.
- Other options for hosting the image online include sites such as postimages.org
- Click Insert.
- Click the image to access editing options.
- These options include aligning the image, inserting a link, and replacing or removing the image.