The document viewer allows administrators and evaluators to efficiently view all documents uploaded to a form by an applicant.
Workflow for Administrator
- To access this feature, click the pencil icon next to a form that has attached files.
- Click Document Viewer.
- Once the document viewer opens, you'll see a list of all uploaded files on the right-hand side of your screen.
- You can click the name of a document to view it, or click the download icon to download the document to your computer.
- Use the page, rotate, and zoom icons in the light gray bar to navigate the document.
- Click Close in the lower right-hand corner when you're done viewing documents.
- You can also access the document viewer by clicking the eye icon next to an uploaded file within the form.
Workflow for an Evaluator
- The document viewer for the evaluator is used the same as above, once the evaluator views an evaluation from their dashboard, they will see the document viewer button on the right-side of the screen for side-by-side evaluation.
- The evaluator can also access the document viewer from the Request Summary page by clicking the pencil icon then clicking the document viewer button.