If you want to indicate that the Amount Awarded has been decreased or removed for a request, while retaining a record of the original installments, you can add a negative installment to the request.
If you need to simply remove an installment, and do not want to retain a record of the original installments, refer to this article instead: Remove an Installment.
Decrease the Amount Awarded
- Click on the project name to reach the Request Summary.
- The project name can be accessed from multiple locations, including a workload page (i.e. All Open Approvals), the User or Organization Summary page, or the Requests & Decisions search page.
- Click the Award Details tab.
- Click Add Installments.
- Indicate that you are adding one installment, and fill out the date for the installment.
- You might choose to make the date match the date of the original installment, or the date that you are making this adjustment.
- Click the installment to finish configuring it.
- Enter the Installment Amount as a negative number. Enter any notes about this adjustment in the Installment Conditions.
- Click Save Installments.
- The Installment Total (Amount Awarded) will automatically update, as well as the Balance for the request.