If your workflow includes evaluating a grantee/scholarship recipient's follow up forms, the best practice options in GLM/SLM vary based upon the tools included in your license level. Reach out to your CSM if you'd like to discuss any of these options in more detail.
Limited or Basic License: Add the questions for evaluation on the follow up form. Set the visibility for those questions to administrator or internal visibility.
- These questions can be organized within a separate group on the form.
- Only administrators will be able to respond to these questions.
- Users with the board member role can view the follow up form and the internal questions, but cannot respond.
Standard License: Add the questions for evaluation on the follow up form. Set the visibility for those questions to administrator or internal visibility. If individuals other than administrators need to respond to the questions, give those users a dual role of grants manager.
- Before taking this step, review the additional privileges of the grants manager role to make sure this is appropriate (this article is a good starting point: User Roles Defined).
- The evaluator can then locate the follow up form on their dashboard and respond to the internal questions.
- If you need multiple individuals to respond to the questions, add each question multiple times to the form and designate which evaluator should respond to it (i.e. Impact of Project - Evaluator 1, Impact of Project - Evaluator 2, etc.).
Standard +2 or Advanced License: Create an internal follow up form containing the questions for evaluation.
- Each follow up form can only be assigned to one user (i.e. one evaluator or one administrator).
- If multiple individuals need to respond, you can create multiple copies of the internal follow up form in the process.