You can remove an installment for a request, which will automatically decrease the Amount Awarded.
An installment with payments recorded cannot be removed.
If you want to decrease the Amount Awarded and keep a record of the original installments (or if the installment has payments recorded), refer to this article instead: Decrease the Amount Awarded.
Remove an Installment
- Click on the project name to reach the Request Summary.
- The project name can be accessed from multiple locations, including a workload page (i.e. All Open Approvals), the User or Organization Summary page, or the Requests & Decisions search page.
- Click the Award Details tab.
- Click the installment that needs to be removed.
- Click Remove Installment.
- Click OK.
- The Installment Total (Amount Awarded) will automatically update, as well as the Balance for the request.