You can deny requests individually or in a batch. Denying requests individually allows you to record a different decision date and unique decision comments for each denied request. Follow the steps below to deny a request individually.
- Click the Project Name of the request that you need to deny.
- Click Deny Request at the bottom of the page.
- This brings you to the denial form. Complete the fields on this form, then click Deny Request at the bottom of the form. This will change the status of the request to Denied and move it off of the dashboard.
- All required questions must be completed on the denial form before the request can be fully denied.
- If you do not answer all of the questions on the denial form, or if you click Save Draft, the request will move into the Denial Draft workload page on the dashboard. The request will remain there until the denial form is completed.
- You can access the denial form from the Denial Draft workload page by clicking the Review icon next to the request. Once you've completed the remaining denial form questions, click Deny Request.