In this tutorial we will show you how to assign evaluators to groups of LOIs/Applications using the "Batch" option.
Batch Assigning Evaluators
Multiple requests can be assigned evaluators when they have one of the following statuses:
- LOI Complete
- Application Complete
- Evaluation Assigned
Follow these steps to "Batch Assign" evaluators:
Please Click Here to download the full Batch Assign Evaluators tutorial.
- On your Dashboard, click on LOI Complete or Application Complete (depending on request location).
- Select the Process name from the Choose Process(es) button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the boxes next to the applications that you want to assign evaluators to. You can only batch assign evaluators to 25 requests at a time
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Batch Options drop down.
- Select Assign Evaluators from the drop down list.
- Select the boxes next to the evaluator names you would like to assign to review the requests.
- Click Save and the request will be assigned to the multiple evaluators you've selected. Note: The request will move to the LOI Evaluation – Assigned or Application Evaluation - Assigned bucket on your dashboard.
- Next click on Send Email if you would like to manually send an email to assigned evaluators.
- This will pull up your list of available Email Templates.
- Select a template by clicking on the Send icon.
- The email template will open so you can preview and/or customize.
- After clicking on the Send icon, you will see a "Success" message.