How To Move a Request To a Different Organization
- Go to the applicant’s user summary page (clicking on the applicant’s name will get you there).
- On the far right side of the User Info tab, click on the pencil icon which allows the administrator to edit the applicant’s information.
- Just above the applicant’s registration information is the Organization dropdown menu. Click on the menu and select the new organization you want to move the request to. Then scroll to the bottom of this page and click the blue save button.
- Now if you need to move the applicant back to their original organization you’ll need to assign the request to an applicant at the new organization.
- This is done by clicking on the Advanced Options bar at the bottom of the request summary page, and then clicking on the Reassign To dropdown menu and selecting the new applicant from the list of applicants at the new organization.
- After completing the step above you can move the original applicant back to their original organization by repeating steps 1 through 3.