To configure Copy for your processes click on Process Manager in the Navigation Menu
- Note: Only fields that have the exact same Question Label and field code (code given to a question when it is built) will be available to be copied. This means the question must be a copy of the original question.
- Select a process by clicking on the name
- Click on the gray Edit Process Summary tab to expand the tab and view the process summary fields
You will see the “Allow Copying” drop down menu
You can select: Administrators, Applicants, Both or Off
- Make your selection and select “Save Summary”
- Note: you will need to make the selection in the process(es) you (or your applicants) intend to COPY FROM and the process(es) you (or your applicants) intend to COPY INTO.
- When the field is set to “administrators,” only administrators have the ability to copy answers from one request into the first form of another process, creating a new request.
- When the field is set to “applicants,” only applicants will be able to copy answers from a previous request into one or more processes, creating a request in each process.
- Note the applicant will only be able to copy answers into the first form of the process they are applying to.
- When the field is set to “Both”, administrators and applicants will be allowed is to copy answers from one request into another process.
- It will also allow the applicant to copy answers from a previous process form into one or multiple new processes.
Note that you must have the “Allow Copying” feature activated in both the process you or your applicants are COPYING FROM and the process you or your applicants are COPYING INTO.