Choose “Applicants” in the “Edit Process Summary” for both the process you are allowing applicants to copy from, and the process you are allowing applicants to copy into.
For the process you would like them to copy into, be certain that the Start and End Dates encompass the dates that you would like the applicant to be able to apply (or leave the dates out entirely)
- Note: the process for which applicants can apply to must be toggled to the ON position in order for an applicant to Copy Previous Answers into the first form of a new request.
- Note: you can select “Applicants” in any process. You can even set this so that applicants could submit more than one request for one process.
The Applicant Copy Workflow (from the Applicant’s Perspective)
- Log into your GLM site
- Once logged in you will be on your Dashboard
- Select Apply from the navigation menu
- If you have been provided an Access Code you may enter it in the upper right hand corner and select Enter Code and follow the steps below.
- Select Preview to preview the process that you may or may not want to apply to.
- Select Apply to apply to the desired process.
- Select Copy Previous Answers in the upper right
- The table shows a list of your previous existing Requests with answers that can be copied.
- Note the number of matching answers and the date the request was created. You may have multiple requests as a returning applicant so please make your selection carefully.
- Any questions that have already been answered on the current form will NOT be overwritten by a copied answer, nor will the copied answer be added to the existing answer
- Select the radio button next to the request you want to copy answers from
- Select Copy Answers
- A pop up will appear requesting that you confirm that you want to copy.
- Click OK
- Clicking 'OK’' will copy the answers from the selected request into the form you are currently working on.
- You may edit existing answers and answer new questions (if they exist).
- At the bottom of the page, you can Save the form and return to it at a later date, or
- You can answer all of the questions and select Submit.
- After selecting Submit you will see the confirmation page and you can always select Applicant Dashboard to return to your dashboard view.