If you’ve ever wondered why all six payment amounts on a request end up scrunched into one cell of your report, then this is the post for you. Multiple forms (LOI, Application, Follow Ups), multiple installments, payments, evaluations, and charity checks can all exist inside one request. The One Row Per... option takes these possibilities into consideration and allows you to determine how you'd like information reflected on your report. The general rule is this: whatever you’re looking to report on, be it Requests, Payments, or Evaluations, select the One Row Per… option that most closely matches it.
1. One row per Request
This is the default setting. With this option, each request will be in its own row.
- Each request only shows up once.
2. One row per Form
With this option, each form from each request will be in its own row.
- If a request includes 3 different forms (e.g. 1 LOI, 1 Application, 1 Follow Up), there would be three rows - one for each form.
3. One row per Evaluation
With this option, each evaluation will be in its own row.
- If a request was assigned to four separate evaluators there would be four rows - one for each evaluation.
4. One row per Installment
With this option, each installment (so each time we said we are going to cut a check on the request) is in its own row.
- If a request has separate installments, there would be three rows.
5. One Row per Payment
With this option, each payment is in its own row. One row for each time we have recorded a payment in GLM.
- If a request had two payments that had been recorded, there would be two rows.
6. One row per CharityCheck
- With this option, each CharityCheck is in its own row.