This tutorial explains how to capture evaluator scores and comments for evaluations within your process. It is beneficial that you note the differences between Evaluation 1 and 2. These differences will help you sort the data so that you can capture exactly what you would like.
1. Add New Data Set
2. Name this report and click “Create Data Set”
3. Choose your Processes, Request Statuses, and Form Types and click “Save Filters”
4. Add your fields by putting a check mark by them
a. Under the "Request" tab you will find the EVALUATOR field selection options
5. Under the "Application" tab you will be able to access questions from your evaluation stages
a. Note: LOI Evaluations will be located under the "LOI" tab
Note: If you want to separate evaluation 1 and evaluation 2 you have to select a field that you can sort on. Adding "Form Name" and "Request Status" to the report is recommended.
Select "One row per Evaluation"
6. After you select RUN REPORT above you can then "Aggregate" based on the average Evaluation Score
7. You can also "Group" your report
a. Here I chose to "Group" based on Organization
8. Filter based on a difference between Evaluation 1 and Evaluation 2
a. In this particular case, the only evaluator from Evaluation 2 is “Board Ember.”
b. Click the "Filter" function, select “Evaluator Last Name,” and select “Contains” or “=” in the Comparison field.
c. Enter “Ember” into the Value field.
Note: Values must be spelled exactly as they appear in the data!
d. Notice the changes below. Now only Evaluation 2 scores are contained in this report.
9. You can use the Columns button to limit the information shown in the report.
10. Once you have this report built and it appears as you like, you can select Save New Report and give it a name that you’ll recognize
a. This report will now live in your SAVED REPORTS tab!