Foundant GLM’s Process-User Assignment tool allows administrators to restrict process visibility to users with the Grants Manager role.
Process-User Assignment is an advanced feature and is available to clients with an Advanced Grant License, or an Advanced Scholarship License.
- By default, the Process-User Assignment feature will be turned off.
- If you have an advanced license and this feature has not been turned on, please contact support firstname.lastname@example.org to have the feature enabled.
Please review the following Process-User Assignment functionality before asking support to enable this feature:
- Copying a process will NOT maintain the process user assignments.
If you have a process copied from your demo site to your production site (or the other way around), it will NOT maintain the process user assignments.
- Grants Managers who cannot see a process will not see the process listed in the process filter and will not see any requests on pages where this filter applies.
- On the Organization Summary page, Grants Managers will see requests in processes to which they are not assigned. However, they will not be able to navigate to the requests for those processes.
- Note: For this reason, you need to be careful about using process-user assignments to provide privacy on your site. If you have questions about which users can see different types of information you can consult the “User Roles Defined” document or contact your CSM.
Grants Managers who are also evaluators will be able to see requests they are specifically assigned to review, even if those requests are in a process they are restricted from seeing.