To use the Process-User Assignment tool, go to the Process Manager page and select the process you would like to unassign (or reassign) a Grants Manager to by clicking on the process name.
- Select the Assign Users button in the upper right hand side of your screen.
- This will show you a list of all Grants Managers within your site. You can deselect any Grants Managers who should not have access to view this process or you can select Grants Managers who should now have access to view the process.
- Once your selections are complete, click the blue Save Assignments button.
- You will need to follow the instructions above for each process that you want to edit the Grants Managers visibility.
- Reminder: By default, all Grants Managers will have access to all processes.
Process-User Assignment is an advanced feature. If you have any additional questions about the Process-User Assignment tool, feel free to contact Foundant Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.