You can change the grant type from a "One-Time" to an "Installment" grant by adding an installment. You can also change a grant from an "Installment" grant to a "One-Time" grant by deleting all of the installments except the first one. "Matching" grant types can not be changed.
Follow these steps to change a One Time grant into an Installment grant:
- Click on the Project Name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Add Installment”, this will create a second installment.
- Open the new installment group and click Edit to update the Amount, the Due Date and add any conditions. NOTE: The grant details will automatically adjust to the new type
Follow these steps to change an Installment grant to a One Time grant:
- Click on the Project Name and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to the installments group.
- Click open the installment you’d like to remove.
- Delete out any payments that have been made on this installment
- Click Remove Installment