To batch close, the status of the grant must be Approved or Follow Up Complete. If the status is Follow Up Draft or Follow Up Submitted these grants should be closed one at a time. Any follow ups that have not been marked complete will be automatically be marked complete and cannot be deleted.
- Click into the Follow Ups Complete bucket. Note that requests with forms in follow up complete could also have forms in draft or submitted, be sure to double check before closing. Another option is to go into the All Open Approvals bucket. This bucket can also contain requests with follow ups in draft and submitted as well, make sure to double check which requests you are closing.
- Check the box to the left of the grants that you want to close, or you can also use the shift button to select multiple requests at once.
- Click on Batch Options at the bottom of the list.
- Select Close Requests from the Batch Options drop-down list.
- Enter in comments (these will appear as request comments).
- Agree to the warning that there is no batch undo, and click Close Requests.
Closing grants means nothing else needs to be done to the grants and removes them from the dashboard.