To batch close the status of the grant must be Approved or Follow Up Complete. If the status is Follow Up Draft or Follow Up Submitted these grants must be closed one at a time. Any follows that have not been marked complete will be automatically be marked complete and cannot be deleted.
- Click on APPROVED on your Dashboard.
- Check the box to the left of the grants that you want to close.
- Click on Batch Options at the bottom of the list
- Select Close Requests from the Batch Options drop-down list.
- Enter in comments (these will appear as request comments)
- Agree to the warning that there is no batch undo, and click Close Requests
Closing grants means nothing else needs to be done to the grants and removes them from the dashboard.