Multiple requests can be assigned evaluators when they have one of the following statuses:
- LOI Complete
- Application Complete
Follow these steps to “Batch Assign” evaluators:
- On your Dashboard, click on LOI Complete or Application Complete (depending on request location)
- Select the Process name from the Choose Process(es) button in the top right corner of the page
- Select the boxes next to the applications that you want to assign evaluators to, you can also use the shift button to select multiple requests at once.
- All users can batch assign evaluators to 25 requests at a time
- Users with a standard license or above can batch assign unlimited evaluations at a time.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Batch Options drop down
- Select Assign Evaluators from the drop down list
- Select the boxes next to the evaluator names you would like to assign to review the requests
- Click Save and the request will be assigned to the multiple evaluators you’ve selected.
- Note: The request will move to the LOI Evaluation – Assigned or Application Evaluation - Assigned bucket on your dashboard.
- If creating the evaluations takes longer than 10 seconds, the system will work in the background and notify you via email once all assignments have been made.
- Next click on Send Email if you would like to manually send an email to assigned evaluators
- This will pull up your list of available Email Templates
- Select a template by clicking on the Send icon
- The email template will open so you can preview and/or customize
- After clicking on the Send icon, you will see a “Success” message