Multiple requests can be assigned evaluators when they have one of the following statuses:
- LOI Complete
- Application Complete
Follow these steps to “Batch Assign” evaluators:
- On your Dashboard, click on LOI Complete or Application Complete (depending on request location)
- Select the Process name from the Choose Process(es) button in the top right corner of the page
- Select the boxes next to the applications that you want to assign evaluators to, you can also use the shift button to select multiple requests at once.
- All users can batch assign evaluators to 25 requests at a time
- Users with a standard license or above can batch assign unlimited evaluations at a time.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Batch Options drop down
- Select Assign Evaluators from the drop down list
- Select the boxes next to the evaluator names you would like to assign to review the requests
- Click Save and the request will be assigned to the multiple evaluators you’ve selected.
- Note: The request will move to the LOI Evaluation – Assigned or Application Evaluation - Assigned bucket on your dashboard.
- If creating the evaluations takes longer than 10 seconds, the system will work in the background and notify you via email once all assignments have been made.
Next click on Send Email if you would like to manually send an email to assigned evaluators
- This will pull up your list of available Email Templates
- Select a template by clicking on the Send icon
- The email template will open so you can preview and/or customize
- After clicking on the Send icon, you will see a “Success” message