Follow these steps to assign evaluators to a single request:
- On your Dashboard, Click on LOI Complete or Application Complete (depending on where the request is)
- Click on the Project Name of the request
- Scroll down to the Application Process Status - Application Complete section of the Request Summary page and click on Assign/View Evaluators
- Select the boxes next to the evaluator names you would like to assign to review this request
- Click Save Note: The request will move to the LOI Evaluation – Assigned or Application Evaluation - Assigned bucket on your dashboard.
- If the evaluator you're looking to assign the request to does not appear on the list of evaluators verify that:
- The user account has been created
- The user role is correct
- The user account is active
- The user has been added to the pool of evaluators within the correct process stage
- Next to the Save button you may click on Send Email if you would like to manually send an email to assigned evaluators
- This will pull up your list of available Email Templates
- Select a template by clicking on the Send icon
- The email template will open so you can preview and/or customize
- After clicking on the Send icon, you will see a "Success" message
to learn how to assign evaluators to multiple requests using the batch option.
Please Click Here to download the Assigning Evaluators to a Single Request Tutorial. Click Here to download the All about Assigning Evaluators Tutorial.