The Board Member Evaluator
role is the only evaluator role that can view follow ups can only access them using the Requests & Decision tool in the navigation list. To view Follow Ups as a Board Evaluator follow the steps below:
- In the upper left corner click on Requests.
- Click on the drop down box labeled Status.
- From the drop down list choose one of the three statuses:
- Follow Up Draft - these are follow ups that are being edited by applicants.
- Follow Up Submitted - these follow ups have been submitted but have not been reviewed by the administrator.
- Follow Up Complete - the administrator has reviewed these follow ups and marked them complete.
- After choosing one of the three statuses click Search. This will give you a list of all the grants with the chosen follow up status.
- Click the Project Name next to the grant you wish to see.
- In the middle of the next page will be a grid labeled Grant Follow Ups.
- Click the View Icon next to the follow up you wish to see.
- If you wish to view more grants repeat steps 1-7