This Tutorial will outline what a Board Member has access to, how to search for requests, and how to use Shared Documents.
If you already have an account with the grant making organization;
- Enter your e-mail address, in the e-mail address field
- Enter the password you were given by the foundation.
- Press the "Log On" button to enter the Grant Lifecycle Manager.
If you have forgotten your password;
- Click the Forgot Your Password link.
- It will then ask for your email address. Type your email address and click Send Reminder.
If you do not have an existing account;
- Contact your Foundation Administrator and they will be able to provide you with these details.
After logging into the system, you will be directed to the Dashboard Page.
On the Dashboard you will have access to:
- Closed Evaluations – Requests that are finished being evaluated.
- Requests & Decisions – A tool Board Members can use to view any requests in the system.
- Shared Documents – A file system administrators use to make files accessible to board members.
Click on the project name to access the Request Summary where you can:
- View the application by clicking on the view icon (this looks like a piece of paper) to the far right of Application line in the Application Process Status section of the summary.
- View the evaluation summary by clicking on the view icon
- Once you are in the Evaluation Summary you can view each evaluation by clicking on the view icon below the evaluator's name.
- View Request Documents
- View Request Comments
If you click on the "Summary" link on the far right of the page it will also take you to the Evaluation Summary for each request.
Search Requests & Decisions
Using the Search Requests & Decisions tools you can
- Search for all requests submitted by an Organization
- Search for all requests submitted by an Applicant
- Search for requests by Project Name
- Search for all requests submitted within a Process
- Search for requests by Status
- oThis will show requests in their current status – for example: you can search for all application that have been marked complete but have not been assigned to evaluators for review.
- Narrow your search by selecting more than one field
In the Shared Documents area you can view files uploaded by the administrator. Click on Shared Documents under tools to access the files.
Please Click Here
to view the Familiarizing Board Members Tutorial