“View Organization History” Site Attribute
By default applicants can only see the applications that they submitted or requests that have been re-assigned to them. If you would like applicants to see requests submitted by other users at their organization we can turn on the “View Organization History” attribute.
There are 2 options when configuring this attribute:
1. All users can view their organization history.
2. The administrator can select user-by-user who can view their organization history.
When this feature is enabled applicants that have access to their organization's application history will be able to view:
- LOIs and applications that have been created by all applicants in the organization
- Organization contact information
- Contact information of all other contacts in the organization.
In order to view the organization history applicants must click on the View Organization History link in their navigation menu.
If you would like us to turn on the View Organization History attribute send an email to email@example.com. Make sure to include if you’d like ALL applicants to be able to see their organization’s history or if you would like to select which applicants can see the organization history on a user-by-user basis.