There are many items that can be modified throughout the registration process. Here is a list of the items we can and cannot change. Keep in mind that changes to field labels should be kept to a minimum as these fields are connected to the reporting tool.
Items that can be modified:
- Question Labels can be modified.
- Questions can be made required.
- Questions can be hidden.
- Validation expressions can be added so that only certain formats of answers will be accepted.
- Page headers and instructions can be modified.
- Custom fields can be added to the Organization Registration page (GLM sites) and the User Registration page.
- The executive officer section can be hidden (GLM sites).
- A duplicate organization message can be added to the Tax ID field alerting applicants that the Tax ID is already in the system (GLM sites).
Items that cannot be modified:
- Custom fields cannot be added to the executive officer section of the User Registration page (GLM sites).
- We cannot make changes to the registration confirmation page.
The following fields must remain required:
- Organization Name (GLM sites)
- Applicant First Name
- Applicant Last Name
If you would like changes made to your registration pages, please contact Foundant Support at email@example.com. If you would like to add any custom fields, please reach out to your CSM.