There are many things that can be modified throughout the registration process. Here is a list of the things we can and cannot change.Things that can be modified:
- Question Labels can be modified.
- Questions can be made required.
- Question can be hidden.
- Validation expressions can be added so that only certain formats of answers will be accepted.
- Page headers and instructions can be modified.
- The Executive Officer page can be hidden.
- A duplicate organization message can be added to the Tax ID field alerting applicants that the Tax ID is already in the system.
- We can remove all the Organization information from the registration page which allows the user to just enter their information to apply. (Scholarship site)
Note:If this option is chosen, you will lose the ability to utilize the Organizations Summary Page.Things that cannot be modified:
- We cannot add questions to the registration page.
- We cannot make changes to the Email Confirmation page
- Fields that are required:
- Organization Name
- Applicant First Name
- Applicant Last Name
If you would like changes made to the registration page, please contact Foundant Support by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org