To keep update message box from popping up - Allow Cookies
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.Blocking cookies might prevent some webpages from displaying correctly
- Click the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data
- Click the Firefox button at the top left of the browser window.
- Click Options...
- Change to the Privacy Settings.
- You now have two options depending on how much you want to restrict cookies:
No restriction (recommended)
- Set "Firefox will:" to "Remember history".
- Click "OK".
Restrict to selective sites
NOTE: using this method you will have to enable cookies for every site you need them on.
- Set "Firefox will:" to "Use Custom settings for history".
- If "Accept cookies from sites" is ticked, it will accept cookies from all sites, if you want to choose which sites to allow cookies for, first untick this.
- Then click "Exceptions...".
- In the "Address of the web site:" enter "timeanddate.com" (without quotes).
- Click "Allow".
- Click "Close".
- Click "OK".