This document is designed to provide grant administrators instructions for setting up an account with www.box.com so they can host their documents online. Once your documents are hosted online you can create links to those documents to include in your GLM forms and processes. Hosting your documents online gives you the ability to access them from anywhere and makes changes to them as needed.
Follow these instructions to set up an account with app.box.com:
- Open your browser and type www.box.com into the search bar.
- Click "Sign Up" to create a new account.
- Select a plan. (The "Personal" plan is free and can host up to 10 GB of file.)
- Enter your information
- Confirm your email address. (You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive this email in your inbox, check your junk folder.)
- Open the email and click "Verify Email"
- Box.com will open and take you through their tutorial. On the last page of their tutorial click the "Go to My Account" button.
- Upload your files and folders.
- After you have uploaded your files you can link them to your GLM forms and processes.
Follow these steps to link a file to your GLM site:
- Click "Share" on the line with the file name that you have uploaded to box.com.
- Highlight and copy (Ctrl+C) the url in the box that pops up.
- Open your GLM site and paste this url into the Rich Text Editor in your forms or process description.
Please Click Here to view the full instructional tutorial on setting up a box.com account.