Batch email can be sent from the Requests & Decisions page, the Users page, or from any of the Workload pages on the dashboard.
To send a batch email:
- Go to the list that includes the recipients you want to email.
- Check the box to the left of the users that you want to email, or you can also use the shift button to select multiple requests at once.
- Select the Email batch option at the bottom of the page.In the email templates window click on the Send Icon of the template that you want to use or select Send (No Template).
- Review the template and make changes as needed.
- Click Send. NOTE: Each recipient will generate a separate email. If a Cc or Bcc address is included that address will receive a separate copy of the email for each recipient.