Batch email can be sent from the Requests & Decisions page, the Users page, or from any of the Workload pages on the dashboard.
To send a batch email:
- Go to the list that includes the recipients you want to email.
- Check the box to the left of the users that you want to email. NOTE: Batch emails are limited to 100 recipients.
- Select the Email batch option at the bottom of the page.
- In the email templates window click on the Send Icon of the template that you want to use or select Send (No Template).
- Review the template and make changes as needed.
- Click Send. NOTE: Each recipient will generate a separate email. If a Cc or Bcc address is included that address will receive a separate copy of the email for each recipient.