4. Click on the Email Notification Events tab, to reveal the event type options:
- Template Name - The name administrators will choose in a list of templates.
- From (Reply To) - This will be the email address applicants reply back to.
- CC & BCC - This is a good are to copy an email address for historical purposes. The Cc and Bcc address will receive a separate copy of the email for each recipient it is sent to.)
- Subject - Subject of the email.
- Plain Text Body - The body of the email.
5. Select the appropriate event type, if applicable.
- Applicant Assigned: sent to Applicant when a form is assigned to them (i.e. when an LOI is approved).
- Evaluation Assigned: sent to Evaluators when they are assigned a form.
- Applicant Submission Verification: sent to Applicant after Applicant submits a form.
- Administrator Site Activity: sent to each selected Administrator when a form is submitted.
- Follow Up Reminder: sent to Applicant 14 days before the due date on their follow up (contact email@example.com to change the 14 days timeframe for all reminders).
- Third Party Assigned: Sent to third parties when an applicant clicks the 'Send Email' button for a third party email.
Click Here to watch the Building Email Templates Video.