There are several automatic email notifications that can be sent from the GLM system. Administrators build and set up this automatic notifications.
The automatic email notification event type options include:
- Application Submission Verification: an automatic email gets sent to the Applicant when they submit and LOI, Application, or Follow-up.
- Administrator Site Activity: an automatic email gets sent to the Administrator when applicants submit an LOI, Application, or Follow-up.
- Evaluation Assigned: an automatic email gets sent to the Evaluators notifying them that there is an application waiting to be evaluation in their site.
- NOTE: Evaluations assigned in a batch including more than one request will not trigger the notification.
- Applicant Follow-up Reminder: an automatic emails gets sent to the Applicant reminding them that they have a follow-up due.
- NOTE: By default, the reminder goes out 14 days prior to the follow-up due date. If you would like to change the number of days please contact email@example.com.
- Application Assigned: an automatic email gets sent to the Applicant notifying them that there is an application waiting to be filled out in their site. The approval of an LOI triggers this automatic email.
- Third Party Assigned: an automatic email is sent to the Third Party, as designated by the Applicant. Email is trigged when Applicant clicks the 'Send Email' button for a third party email.
- NOTE: Third Party functionality must be turned on in your site in order for this event type to show up in your email notification events list.
Email Notification Events tab as it appears at the bottom of your screen when building email templates.
Click Here to watch the Email Notification Events video.