is a tool used to track the amount of approved funding and payments recorded in Grant Life Cycle Manager (GLM). Clients can track the amount approved within a specific timeframe along with the payment status of each request.
When a request is approved in GLM, the administrator enters an Amount Awarded and a Payment Due Date. The Payment Due Date correlates with the Payment Tracking tool's Date Range and when the payments are due. Following are the steps involved in Payment Tracking:
- Choose the Process(es) that you want to include in the search.
- Choose a Budget Amount. The Budget Amount is how much funding has been budgeted for the process(es) chosen in step 1 for a certain date range. This amount will be reflected in a thermometer under the date range. The graph is a visual tool showing how much money is paid, committed, and available. (If you do not have a budget, enter any number greater than 0).
- Paid – what has been paid in GLM
- Committed – the funding approved but not paid
- Available – amount of funding available
- Available = Budgeted Amount – (Paid + Committed)
- Choose a Start Date and End Date. The Start Date and End Date will show the payments whose Due Dates are within the date range.
- Due Date – this date is entered when the Administrator approves a request. The Amount Awarded and Payment Due Date are both entered when a request is approved.
- After the Budget Amount and Date Range are entered, click Update Budget. This will present the approved requests and their amounts. These amounts are the one time, Installment, or matching amounts entered at approval.
- If there are installment requests, the installments for the given date range will appear. If there are installments missing in the list, the date range will have to be extended.
Entering a Payment
Payment Tracking allows One Time and Installment type requests to have payments. Both of these can have multiple payments against them as well.
Please Click Here to download the full Payment Tracking Tutorial.
- To enter a payment click the Make / View Icon to the far right of the request. This will bring up the Payment Details page. This page shows all the grant reports (follow ups) assigned and completed. It also has the Grant Amount or the Installment Amount, amount paid, and balance outstanding on the selected requested.
- In the Payments box enter the payment amount, date of the payment, check number, and any comments about the payment. Click Save.
- To add another payment to the grant or installment, click Add Payment at the bottom of the page.
- To go back to the Payment Tracking tool and see the changes, click Return to Payment Tracking at the bottom of the page.
- To edit a payment click the Make / View icon to the far right of the request. This reverts back to the Payment Details page where the previous payment(s) are at the bottom of the page. Click Edit next to the payment that you would like to update. Make changes and click save.