How Do I Move a Request to a Different Organization?
- Go to the request summary page (clicking on the project name will get you there).
- Near the top of the page is the applicant’s information. Click on the pencil icon which allows the administrator to edit their information.
- Just above the applicant’s registration information is the Organization dropdown menu. Click on the menu and select the new organization you want to move the request to. Then scroll to the bottom of this page and click the blue save button.
- Now if you need to move the applicant back to their original organization you’ll need to assign the request to an applicant at the new organization.
- This is done by clicking on the Advanced Options bar at the bottom of the request summary page; and then clicking on the Reassign To dropdown menu and selecting the new applicant from the list of applicants at the new organization.
- After completing step 4a you can now move, if desired, the original applicant back to their original organization by repeating steps 1 through 3