The User Summary is created when a user starts their first request in your system. It houses contact info, request history and any comments or documents specific to that user. This feature is available in both GLM & SLM. Please note that the User Summary page in the Grant Lifecycle Manager product contains a tab reflecting Organization information. SLM does not.
You can access this page by clicking on the user's name from:
- any workload page where the user has an active request,
- the search users page by selecting the users last name
- the contact tab on any form where the user is the owner of the form, or
- the contact tab in a request summary when the user owns the request
By default when accessing the User Summary you land on in the User Info tab.
User Info Tab
- Edit the user's contact information
- Send them an email
- View their email history
Request History Tab
- View all of the requests the user owns
- You may also manually enter a request for this user via the Create Request button
- Excellent for entering historic award information
- Learn more in G6 of the Learning Lab
- View, edit & delete and previously recorded comment
- Record new comments
- View, edit & delete and previously uploaded document
- Upload new documents
Currently, this page is only visible to users with the Administrator role. This includes Grants Managers and Auditors.