- Click on Search in the navigation menu at the top of the page, and then select Organizations.
- Click on the Organization Name. This will bring you to the Organization Summary page.
- Scroll down to the Organization Documents section and click Upload a File.
- Select the document that you would like to upload from your computer.
- Enter a description and select a document type.
- Click Save.
By default Organization documents are not visible to the applicant, but are visible to the administrator and evaluators. If you’d like to share the document with the applicant select the “Show Applicant this document” option when uploading the file. The file will only appear if the user has access to view their organizations history.
- To learn more about View Organization History, click HERE.
- Contact email@example.com to have the feature enabled if it is not already turned on in your site.
Administrators can upload 25 MiB at a time.