- Create the new organization if it does not already exist. You can create a new organization from the Organizations page.
- Click Search in the navigation menu at the top of the page, and then select Users and then Search for the applicant.
- Click on the Edit Icon to the right of the applicant's name.
- At the top of Update User page in the organization drop down list, select the organization to which you’d like the applicant assigned.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page. The applicant is now reassigned to the selected organization.
NOTE: ALL REQUESTS ASSIGNED TO THIS APPLICANT WILL BE MOVED TO THE NEW ORGANIZATION. If you do not want the requests to move with the applicant you must reassign the request, prior to moving the applicant to another organization.