- Click on Search in the navigation menu at the top of the page, and then select Organizations.
- Find the duplicate organizations by performing a search or clicking on the Duplicate Search button.
- Once you have found the organizations that need to be merged, select them by clicking the checkbox next to the organization names.
- Then, click the Merge Selected Organizations button.
- Select the Organization you would like to keep as the Primary Organization. (The system will use the Name, Tax ID, Contact Information, Organization Description and Primary Contact from this Organization. If you are not sure which organization should be the primary organization, select the organization that was created most recently.)
- Type "MERGE" in the box and click OK. (This is to keep you from accidentally merging organizations by mistake.)
Things that will be merged:
- Application and Grant History
- Past Charity Checks
- Organization Comments
- Organization Documents