Administrators can the ability to log in (proxy in) as any user in the system via Users
in the navigation list, the Organization Summary
page or the Request Summary
Page without knowing the user's credentials. This allows administrators the ability to edit and submit forms and evaluations for the user they are logged in as. There are several different ways to proxy in as another user.To log in from the Users page:
To log in from the Organization Summary page:
- Click User in the navigation list on the left.
- Choose the role your contact is registered under (e.g. Applicant, Board Member, Staff Evaluator..etc.) and click Search.You may narrow your list down by entering a first and last name before searching.
- This presents a list of all users that meet your search criteria.
- From the list, click on the user's email address (under the heading Login) to login as that user.
- Click Organization in the navigation list on the left.
- Enter the Organization Name and click Search. You may narrow your list down by entering the Tax ID, City, or State before searching.
- This presents a list of all organizations that meet your search criteria.
- From the list click on the Organization Name.
- In theContacts box, click on the user's email address.
- Click OK to login as that user.