By default applicants can only see the applications that they applied for are have been reassigned to.
There are 2 options once we turn this attribute on for you.
- All users can view their organization history.
- The administrator can select user-by-user who can view their organization history.
When this feature is enabled applicants that have access to their organization's application history will be able to view:
- LOIs and applications that have been created by all applicants in the organization
- Organization contact information
- Contact information of all other contacts in the organization.
In order to view the organization history applicants must click on the View Organization History
link in their navigation list.
If you would like us to change your site settings so that applicants can see the organization history send an email to email@example.com
and let us know if you would like ALL applicants to be able to see the organization history or if you would like to select which applicants can see the organization history on a user by user basis.