If you have entered a Start Date in the Grant Process Editor for a specific process, the ability for an applicant to start a request will begin at approximately 12:00.00 A.M. of the timezone your site is set to. The process must be active in order for applicants to apply.
If you have entered an End Date in the Grant Process Manager for a specific process, the ability for an applicant to start a request will end at approximately 11:59.59 P.M. of the timezone your site is set to. Meaning that if an applicant has not started a request by that time they will not be allowed to do so. When the End Date passes the process name link will no longer be blue and “clickable”.
If you have any questions/concerns about your site's timezone setting, please contact Foundant Support at email@example.com.
Follow these steps to turn a process On or Off:
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click on Process Manager, located under Tools in the navigation menu.
- Click on On/Off toggle to the right of the process name.
- If the On/Off toggle is green it is live. If it is grey, then it is NOT live.
- To Turn On a grant process it must have an LOI OR application form assigned to it.