- Go to Requests & Decisions, located under the Search tool in the navigation menu
- Enter criteria specific to the request you're looking for so the system knows what to search for. (Note: that if requests are in SUBMITTED status you can skip to steps 1-4 at the bottom of this tutorial.)
- Click Search.
- Find the grant request you wish to bring back and click it's Project Name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Request Summary page and find the Advanced Options.
- Click the Advanced Options box to view the options.
- Click Revert Status and the grant will be sent back to its previous status.
NOTE: When changing the status of a grant that has evaluations associated with it, understand that if the grant moves back to a status prior to Evaluations Assigned (complete, submitted or draft), the evaluation scores and comments will be permanently lost.
Repeat steps 5 - 7 until the request has reached the correct status.
If the status of the request is Follow Up Complete or Submitted you can revert the status
- Open the Request Summary
- Scroll down to view the follow ups
- Click the REVERT STATUS icon
For Requests that are in the Submitted Status follow these steps:
- From Requests & Decisions search requests that are in submitted status
- As an alternative you can click into the Submitted Bucket from the dashboard (LOI, Application or Follow-Up Submitted)
- Click the Review Icon to the right of the Project Name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form.
- Click the Application Incomplete button to send the form back to draft.
NOTE: For requests that have been entered manually you will only be able to revert the status back to “Submitted” as it is not possible to revert them to “Draft”.